Holy See Press Office

Another stop this morning, after the audience, was the Holy See Press Office. Unfortunately, there are no press conferences scheduled this week. Otherwise, I would have got myself accredited and taken a photograph of a Vatican press pass with "The Hermeneutic of Continuity" on it. And I would have taken lunch at Chez Bruce from Fr Stephen Langridge! (He offered this in the combox.)

One time previously, I was in Rome (quite fortuitously= for the launch of Redemptionis Sacramentum. Despite my lack of documentation, the Press Office could not have been more helpful and I ended up with a press pass anyway. They are actually keen to help anyone who is genuinely interested in reporting on the Holy See.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

Święcone - blessing of Easter food

Beachy Head and Lewes

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion