International Liturgical Conference at Fota Island

I received details by email of an International Liturgical Conference with the title “Benedict XVI and The Sacred Liturgy” to be held on Saturday 12 July 2008 at Fota Island, about nine miles east of Cork City, Ireland. Speakers include Professor Manfred Hauke, Prof Vincent Twomey, Dr Alcuin Reid, and Dr Michael Lang.

There are some details at the NLM.

I have a wedding on that day. Let me choose my words carefully: this is most fortunate for the happy couple but unfortunate for me only in the particular respect of having to miss this excellent conference.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

Beachy Head and Lewes

SPUC Clergy information day

Święcone - blessing of Easter food

When people walk away with Holy Communion